Emil's CV, may not include the latest awards and publications.
Mirror of personal website: http://web.rememberingemil.org/www.emilstefanov.html
Fellowships & Awards:
- Finalist for AT&T Best Applied Security Paper Award (2013), for the paper: PHANTOM: Practical Oblivious Computation in a Secure Processor
- U.C. Berkeley EECS Department Chair's Excellence Award, 2009
- Cisco Systems Scholarship, 2008
- Lockheed Martin Scholarship, 2007
- 4th place CERIAS Symposium research poster award out of 48 posters, 2007 (as a sophomore at Purdue)
- FIRST Robotics National Website Design Award, 1st place out of 1,125, 2006 (as a supervisor of the West Lafayette High School Robotics Team)
- Raytheon Systems Scholarship, 2006
- ACM East Central North America Programming Contest, 7th of 113 teams
- Emil's online course scheduling program
- NPR: The end of anonymous commenting
- Boing boing: Scalable stylometry: can we de-anonymize the Internet by analyzing writing style?
- Slashdot: Anonymous Cowards, Deanonymized
- IEEE spectrum: Hardware Trick Could Keep Cloud Data Safe (this MIT project uses Emil's Path ORAM algorithm)